The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is battlegrounds feeling stale?

TheAlphaRaider
TheAlphaRaider
✭✭✭
Do you feel like Arena PVP is stale? i.e. would you play more if they added new game modes, maps, queue types?

Is battlegrounds feeling stale? 44 votes

Yes, grow it.
81%
sabresandiego_ESOMurderMostFouljcasini222ub17_ESOSkoomahArcanasxRhaegar750lbertikusQwazzyGrebcolSpurius_LuciliusTrinotopsVandorhaulTelvanniWizardWoppaBoemStarpulsechicZekkahiziumWyrd88UrzigurumashRahar 36 votes
No, I like it the way it is. Don't touch my BGs
18%
AzuryaBlobskysix2fallmaster_vanargandfboursSendirrashrekt4303Shadieq 8 votes
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    What happened to Eld Angavar? I don't think I've seen it this patch.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    Chaosball
    Chaosball
    Capture the Relic
    Chaosball
    Domination
    Chaosball

That feels stale.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    Chaosball
    Chaosball
    Capture the Relic
    Chaosball
    Domination
    Chaosball

That feels stale.

Sounds like you need some Crazy King in your life :wink:
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont find it stale, but i do want it to grow
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    Battlegrounds need to offer endgame progression in the form of a proper ranking system and exclusive rewards for top performers. I find them incredibly fun, but there are days I feel like I’m wasting time because I’m not progressing towards anything. Transmute crystals are good, but there are easier ways to get them (e.g. random daily dungeons). Offer the top players exclusive titles or mounts, and they suddenly mean so much more.
    Edited by propertyOfUndefined on May 4, 2021 10:47PM
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    Offer the top players exclusive titles or mounts, and they suddenly mean so much more.

Watch BG participation skyrocket if they did this.
    PC NA
  • TheAlphaRaider
    TheAlphaRaider
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Offer the top players exclusive titles or mounts, and they suddenly mean so much more.

Watch BG participation skyrocket if they did this.

I think with all the problems they have had with the PVP content in terms of server performance, they have actively avoided trying to "grow" PVP. This is all speculation of course. I do believe that rewards correlate to gameplay in MMOs. I think that right now they are working hard to figure out how to make PVP more stable, they at least are trying. IF they figure that out, maybe we will see some growth effort in this area. Thoughts?
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    premade teams are a no-go.
    having a hard time is okay.
    recieving rewards a bit more often would be nice.
    I like it any way
    I play it
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see an option to queue with no rewards at the end or atleast slightly redesigned reward system. Emptying my mailbox after a day full of BGs is a nighthmare.
  • TheAlphaRaider
    TheAlphaRaider
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    Azurya wrote: »
    premade teams are a no-go.
    having a hard time is okay.
    recieving rewards a bit more often would be nice.
    I like it any way
    I play it

You do know that premade is option right?? you dont have to queue in that line.

But do you think adding more content would make it significantly better?
  • TheAlphaRaider
    TheAlphaRaider
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    axi wrote: »
    I would like to see an option to queue with no rewards at the end or atleast slightly redesigned reward system. Emptying my mailbox after a day full of BGs is a nighthmare.

Just an FYI, during the no proc cyrodiil period some of the sets have boosted in value in the traders. Also, they make a great way to passively earn purple rewards for mats. If you don't care about either, I get it. I do think they should add a 10 pack of transmutes like the random dungeons.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.

Just an FYI, during the no proc cyrodiil period some of the sets have boosted in value in the traders. Also, they make a great way to passively earn purple rewards for mats. If you don't care about either, I get it. I do think they should add a 10 pack of transmutes like the random dungeons.

I've dedicated this no proc cyrodiil time to making as much money as possible off of impreg pieces at my guild trader.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is why I said it could be optional.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaosball
    Chaosball
    Capture the Relic
    Chaosball
    Domination
    Chaosball

That feels stale.

Needs more CTR. I seem to get that game mode 4 out of 5 matches, then log in frustration.
    I play BGs to test builds in combat, not avoid PvP at all costs, ZOS..
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, grow it.
    Where was that post about just giving Ks a point value in Objective modes?

To me this seems like a great solution. Just make every match Chaosball, but give us points for Ks besides Chaos Hunter so that it's possible for a team to win without ever holding the ball, and everyone's happy.

Anyhow, I've finally had some matches again in the full size Isitrus where you can mount, which is nice for a change to Domination/Crazy King, but still not a single Eld Angavar match in months.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting no so that zos don't make a second 'Domination'
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!