The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Build the Perfect Daedric Shrine with These Five Developer Tips"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
qkl0m46ufk7f.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Build the Perfect Daedric Shrine with These Five Developer Tips"

Show your dedication to your Daedric Prince of choice with these worldbuilding and Housing Editor tips from the ESO development team.
Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really love their detailed advice...which only makes me sadder that so many of the daedric and dwemer ruins in Vvardenfell were mere window dressing.

It sounds like the design team has the chops to really make every explorable location unique and interesting! So please, stop cutting corners, and let them actually get to work on interiors so we get fully fleshed out zones for players who like to explore every nook and cranny.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Sadly I don't have a twitter, facebook, nor Instagram account. But I do have photos to share;

51185573822_49f3277b4f_o.jpg

From my Bouldertree Refuge

51186333431_6c71f7d458_o.jpg

From my Exorcised Coven Cottage

Thanks!
    Edited by BlueRaven on May 18, 2021 2:32AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven, those look neat! I love how you used vines on the statues.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven, those look neat! I love how you used vines on the statues.

Thank you! 😄

• Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Erstwhile Sanctuary

fdxgqkug0mly.png
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar, it's so cool how I can pick out some of the individual pieces when I look closely, like the ash pit or the Craglorn snakes, but you've really made it come together as a whole new image. Neat shrine!