The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Mod: MM 3.0 - Help

kongkim
kongkim
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all, i just got back to the game and has installed Master Merchant 3.0 mod.
Bit its like it wont update the prices? I been playing all day and been in a lot of traders and are in 3 trade guilds.
And only a few og the items i have found show the MM price and the graph under the item.

What am i missing? Way don't it update the MM prices, are there a manuelt way to do it og kick start it?
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 18, 2021 1:02PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there is a manual way to update prices.

If you go to the web page for the mod it tells you, or google master merchant update. It is pretty easy to do. I just never do it so i forgot how lol

It was changed to reduce the overhead. Basically, it updates slower sales stores, but trading guilds sales.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Yes, there is a manual way to update prices.

If you go to the web page for the mod it tells you, or google master merchant update. It is pretty easy to do. I just never do it so i forgot how lol

It was changed to reduce the overhead. Basically, it updates slower sales stores, but trading guilds sales.

Ok thx, but do you know way it take so long to update it on its own?
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kongkim wrote: »
    Ok thx, but do you know way it take so long to update it on its own?
    Game limitation. Addons are no longer allowed to rapid read guild histories on their own. Server gets too much traffic.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played around with this out last night. Go into the Guild History, for sales. And keep pressing E. I am not sure if you need to scroll down after each E press, but i did. Note, the scroll bar gets smaller and smaller.

I go 10 days on my two social guilds. Not sure if a Trading Guild would have less days of history. Probably does.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I played around with this out last night. Go into the Guild History, for sales. And keep pressing E. I am not sure if you need to scroll down after each E press, but i did. Note, the scroll bar gets smaller and smaller.

I go 10 days on my two social guilds. Not sure if a Trading Guild would have less days of history. Probably does.

No scrolling needed. Just wait 2 seconds after each E press as the history will only use the keybind every 2 seconds.
    At the left you will see LibHistoire's UI showing your guilds and the categories you are able to manually update.
    Select a guild, then the category (e.g. bank, sold items history, etc.) and press E until the bar of the category turns from red to ornage to yellow (100% updated).

The library LibHistoire will now also tell you if you forgot to update the data as you try to logout.
    It takes only a few secnds if you do this each day. Each day more where you did not update it will take you longer in the end.
    Automatic updates by the server will take forever so the manual update is still the fastest and reliable one.

All data will be cached in the SavedVariables file of LibHistoire and can be reused by other guild addons then (MM, ATT, TTC) if they build on the same library (partially they do already).
    This lowers the server traffic and makes it faster to update guild sales etc. or build addons based on it.
    Edited by Baertram on June 3, 2021 2:28AM