The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Error 318

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
Please fix the error 318 at least in PVP. Or simply remove the number of messages limitation. Everybody in my group is constantly being removed from the game due to this bug and we are not even using the chat game anymore to avoid this problem.

Screenshot-2021-04-24-20-02-32.jpg
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Now I'm being removed from the game with that error 318 just by selling stuff to the fence.
    So... we should be able to sell 140 items per day but looks like selling more than 50 items now is considered spam.

This doesn't make any sense! It's a new level of stupidity!

Also, this is clearly CHEATING!!! I spent hours collecting items to sell, after selling 70 items I got removed from the game, when I returned I have lost ALL THOSE ITEMS, THE GOLD RECEIVED AND IT DIDN'T COUNT on Black Market achievement.

This was a great incentive to take a break on this game. This is CHEATING!

You should have already removed this stupid spam punishment from the game.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway... This time I noticed that Zos stole my items and my gold when removed me by spamming, because I was counting it, but now I suspect that I've been losing items and gold every time I get removed from the game and accused of spamming without even texting anything.
  • Roukoru
    Roukoru
    ✭✭
    I was kicked off with error 318 while running in wilderness w/o group or chatting or... Amazing!
    置之死地而后生 (In the land of death -- fight!)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged in, checked my mail, and then promptly got kicked off for 318.

The mail had not loaded - and was displaying as blank.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing this is only early access of this game. Oh wait...
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

For error 318 on console, please see this article.
    For PC, see here.

If you are losing items, you can reach out to CS at help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on September 26, 2021 12:19PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So if I'm reading the article correctly, ESO servers can't tell if it's me sending messages, lag/connectivity or if it's some mysterious "mere existence of addons".

Frustrating on every level.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis