The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

[BUG] Food Recovery Bug

Shantu
Shantu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Noticed this morning when restarting the game. When parsing with a StamSorc, the stamina sustain buff for Lava Foot Soup-and-Saltrice is being lost when either restarting or re-logging. How to reproduce the issue:

1. Use Lava Foot Soup-and-Saltrice and note the increase in stamina recovery.
2. Quit the game or re-log your character.
3. Restart the game or re-log.
4. Check your stamina recovery and the buff is gone.
5. Use another Lava Foot Soup-and-Saltrice and the buff returns.

Checked other food sources (Ghastly Eye Bowl) and no magicka sustain is lost. This happens on both a StamCro and a StamSorc and seems to be specific to Lava Foot Soup-and-Saltrice.
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on May 20, 2023 8:25PM
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to second this. I logged in and the lava foot from yesterday was still showing the icon, but not giving stats. I ate some more and got the stats. Then I was just jumping zones, dungeons and to vMA and somewhere during that I lost the buffs again. I did not log out. It was only 40 min or so and the icon still showed on the screen. Eating again solved the issue. I didn't play very long after that, so I don't know how long it would last.
  • MellowMagic
    MellowMagic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noticed this aswell, traveling to washrines would randomly remove the stam recovery bonus
    PC / NA @MellowMagic
    Imperial named with some sort of variation of "Deo"
    By the Divines...
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just experienced the same thing with Ghastly Eye Bowl. Resource showed 1 hour left but buff was not applied. Using again re-applied the buff. Logging out and back in removed the buff again.

I want to add also that in both cases the sustain buff really is missing (not just a display issue) as it is impossible to sustain and entire parse.
  • Nebula_DooM
    Nebula_DooM
    ✭✭✭
    This is a bug happening with most of the food in game. I say most cause I personally haven't tried all of the available food but it is an annoying issue that if goes live, countless people will feel angry losing buffs of foods and drinks that cost 10k gold per piece. Please fix ZOS.
  • BrentBlemish
    BrentBlemish
    ✭✭✭✭
    this bug is still active after latest patch.
    Edited by BrentBlemish on May 17, 2021 4:29PM
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These posts were probably too late to be included in patch 7.0.4, but just wanted to keep a heads up to ZOS that this bug still exists.
  • BrentBlemish
    BrentBlemish
    ✭✭✭✭
    it looks like this is going live and if so im going to be very unhappy. im going to be BURNING through food. cause im losing like 800 stam recovery. im going from 1800 to 1100. this needs to be fixed before going live.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I reported it in game a week or so ago
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We still have a couple weeks before it goes live. Hopefully, someone is paying attention.
  • MarioMario
    MarioMario
    ✭✭✭
    This explain a lot of things happened during test... can't go live, my PvP foods are expansive.

• ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks, thank you for your reports. We are aware of this issue and investigating.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BrentBlemish
    BrentBlemish
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks, thank you for your reports. We are aware of this issue and investigating.

Just as a heads up... some 5 pc set bonuses are still falling off too just like food. Today after patch I noticed that 5 pc from Deadly is still falling off randomly. 100%
  • DCanadianBacon
    DCanadianBacon
    ✭✭✭

Just to let you know, there's a bug that's causing certain foods to be stackable as well. I don't want to post the specifics, so if one of the mods want to know what's involved, please let me know. I don't want an exploit like that going live.

@ZOS_Chiroptera
    Edited by DCanadianBacon on May 18, 2021 4:39AM
  • MarioMario
    MarioMario
    ✭✭✭

Just as a heads up... some 5 pc set bonuses are still falling off too just like food. Today after patch I noticed that 5 pc from Deadly is still falling off randomly. 100%

This is really bad.

@ZOS_Chiroptera could we hope in a 7.05 patch before live?
  • Gunner19K
    Gunner19K
    I'm still getting missing food buffs from garlic cod with potato crust to increase max health and max stam. I'm a StamDK tank and when I consumed, my health and stam bars went down, then back to same level with no increase (max health is normally about 47k). My character sheet shows food active but zero increase to health and stamina. I've logged out and in, restarted, changed characters, let buff run out and retaken, consumed over previous timer, etc., but it still happens regardless of zone or location. Suggestions?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gunner19K wrote: »
    I'm still getting missing food buffs from garlic cod with potato crust to increase max health and max stam. I'm a StamDK tank and when I consumed, my health and stam bars went down, then back to same level with no increase (max health is normally about 47k). My character sheet shows food active but zero increase to health and stamina. I've logged out and in, restarted, changed characters, let buff run out and retaken, consumed over previous timer, etc., but it still happens regardless of zone or location. Suggestions?

Thread necro aha. But the 0 stats in the character menu is unfortunately normal. Happens with most if not all foods.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.