The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

BG's starting with 3 person teams. WHY HASN"T THIS BEEN FIXED

Vizzini
Vizzini
✭✭
I have been playing for a year now and you guys still haven't fixed this. I guess I assume its always been like this. Well all I can say is wow. Terrible service.
  • CooloutAC
    CooloutAC
    ✭✭
    Its because of sync dropping and quitting. people quit or decline a qeue popup when they don't get qeued with the team they want.

I just quit a match right now after 2 others quit on my team. no point in playing the match. can't blame them though when 2 players on another team were just mopping everyone up. nothing sporting about that.
  • Grebcol
    Grebcol
    ✭✭✭
    Quitting is the new meta due bad Balance.
    Former Mod Dev. of the Edain Mod for The Battle for Middle Earth 2
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ur so good u count as two
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been an issue for years.

Incredibly disappointing, and unacceptable, especially for people who pay a monthly sub and regularly support the game.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must say, over the past several months, this hasn't been a huge issue for me on Xbox na solo queue, even at high MMR.

It definitely happens from time to time, but I'd say most games are full when they start. When they aren't, the empty slots seem to get filled fairly quickly. Even when someone quits, that slot seems to get taken up after a brief delay.

But there are rare occasions where you start with three and go the vast majority of the game with three. I definitely hate it, but at least it doesn't feel very frequent. But I exclusively solo queue. I could see this being a bigger issue in group queue.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I started a BG with no one else on my team before. Fortunately I was on my Gankblade and still managed to drop a little 15 bomb. There were a few players on the other teams who only had like 3 or 4 frags, so it could have been worse.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It starting with three was the fix, it use to hang if a forth didn't join fast enough and not start at all.
  • TheAlphaRaider
    TheAlphaRaider
    ✭✭✭
    I had 3 matches last night, all 3 had only 3 people. We won only one of them. I have won matches with only 2 people before but thats not the point. It's broken AF.
  • TheAlphaRaider
    TheAlphaRaider
    ✭✭✭
    I must say, over the past several months, this hasn't been a huge issue for me on Xbox na solo queue, even at high MMR.

It definitely happens from time to time, but I'd say most games are full when they start. When they aren't, the empty slots seem to get filled fairly quickly. Even when someone quits, that slot seems to get taken up after a brief delay.

But there are rare occasions where you start with three and go the vast majority of the game with three. I definitely hate it, but at least it doesn't feel very frequent. But I exclusively solo queue. I could see this being a bigger issue in group queue.

It seems to replicate on a group queue.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three? You lucky baxtard!! :-P

I have happened in on being just two. Even solo once. :-P
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing since day 1 and you are lucky to get 3 mate.
  • MrMazurski
    MrMazurski
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's so annoying and morale-breaking.
    - Where "Update on Cyrodiil Performance & Upcoming AOE Tests"? I wish ZOS would stop kicking players' balls, especially those on Cyro
    - - PC-EU / Ravenwatch
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine being forced into a random only dungeon (no specific) with 2 or 3 people and getting a penalty for refusing.

I loved BGs, except for the failure of the product to perform as advertised 4v4v4. It was built off dungeon GF, and Redtalon is right this is the solution to the whole system failing and leaving you in the que. I can also see how high mmr, who have a wait for matches, would prefer just getting in versus sitting in que not knowing if you're stuck or in a long wait.

Random was different before two more modes were introduced. Allow Deathwatch as a choice please. I have no interest in BGs in the current state, they're a mess.
    Fear is the Mindkiller