Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2022 Chapter's Villain ?

FlukeTU
FlukeTU
✭✭
What or who is you expect to be next villain for 2022 chapter ?
We already have
1. Molag Bal (ฺBase game)
2. The Triad (Morrowind - CC - Summerset)
3. Dragons (Elsweyr)
4. Vampire Lord (Greymoor)
5. Mehrunes Dagon (Blackwood)

3 of 5 Main Villains are Daedric princes so I just hope next chapter villain not Daedric princes again lol.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it will be something that wasn't there before, especially no Daedric princes.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do think we are hammerfell bound and might be something to do with the undead. Ghosts and spirits. Just a hunch.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • FlukeTU
    FlukeTU
    ✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Do think we are hammerfell bound and might be something to do with the undead. Ghosts and spirits. Just a hunch.

But we already have necromancer trouble in Alik'r Desert questline.
  • Crazyprophet
    Crazyprophet
    ✭✭✭
    It's going to be Jarl Balgruuf the Lesser of Whiterun, ancient ancestor to Balgruuf the Greater in Skyrim, with his evil sidekicks Nazeem the Elder, Lord of the Cloud District, and Heimskr the First, some guy who thinks Talos is a really good name and should be used for something cool one day.

You saw it here first, folks!
    Edited by Crazyprophet on May 13, 2021 4:40AM
  • Crazyprophet
    Crazyprophet
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness I have no idea but I think we'll be going to Hammerfall. I can see the leader of the Crowns being a baddie, a bit like Svargrim in Skyrim. But I'm really not sure.

Evil Akaviri invasion could be cool also.
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    No, we never see anymore villains like King Kurog without pure evil motifs. MORE PURE EVIL for this game. Why we need villains with ambiguous motives, its boring (NO). Let give us PURE EVIL who would Destroy or conquer world (NO).
    Edited by This_0ne on May 17, 2021 2:45PM
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A kind, elderly Breton woman who knits scarfs.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »

And then at night she comes out and strangles people with the scarves?
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    FlukeTU wrote: »
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

But we already have necromancer trouble in Alik'r Desert questline.

But we already have vampire trouble in Rivenspire questline. :smile: Hello i am Greymoor)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darien Gautier in the dark identity he has taken on since being ejected from the Coloured Rooms.
    PC EU
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fairies. I've wanted to see them since I learned they were actually canon. They apparently lived in Summerset, before being eradicated by the Aldmer, and in High Rock. It could make for a good return to Breton culture.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is Meridia but who knows.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira keeps getting these small lore portions written about her in each chapter and Q4 dlc that build her identity up, so I wouldn't be too surprised if we got something involving her soon.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

Nope, she jabs people with her needles.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real villain will be the friends you make along the way.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • LettuceBrain
    LettuceBrain
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

Nope, she jabs people with her needles.

No I think she probably uses people to make her scarves.
    they/them/theirs
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No I think she probably uses people to make her scarves.

People or Khajiit? They give a better basis for the yarn...
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus mora and probably will go into his realm Apocrypha
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The previously unheard of Daedric Prince Mornyrrfs and their quest to strip mortals of all power and ability, while tempting them with relics, gear, and equipment that bestows great power for 3 months before disintegrating before their eyes! Mwa-ha-ha!
  • Tyrvarion
    Tyrvarion
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly believe it depeneds on what area of Tamriel will be covered by the next year. Different locations have different factions and groups that could be reasonably used as the enemies. If we go to area of Thorn and Tear then Dres-Argonian conflict is logical. If we visit Hammerfell then either Crown-Forebearer confilict or Necromancers appear as obvious option. If we visit Necrom and Telvani part of Morrowind then I could certainly see more focus on the plots and intrigue. If we for some reason go to Skyrim again then obviously we will receive some more nostalgia driven retelling of some story we already seen in the past. If we visit other parts of the Cyrodil thats not war zone I could see some Emperor pretender kind of villian. If they decide to venture beyond the cintinent of Tamriel and head towards the Daedric Relams zones then of course the Daedra who is local to the zone they make will be obviously of importance to the plot. If for some reason we visit Pyandoneya (much more likelly than any otther continent in ESO, simply because tbh most lore about Maormer comes from ESO) then I could see some sort of villian that would make the visitt of the main character there to a degree logical- but certainly not a King Orgnum hismelf. I honestly can imagine Daedra not being of great importance in 2022 because Dagon playing huge role in 2021 but I do not think they will go for just polittical or personal story, simply because how rarely they do them (Orsinium, Murkmire and Thieves Guild stories were all very good for me),
    Edited by Tyrvarion on May 17, 2021 11:47AM
  • Jacarranda
    Jacarranda
    ✭✭
    Ayreen turns evil and burns Elden Root
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The completely undocumented Akaviri invasion! They'll probably use the existing lore like they did with the Grey Host to make a story of you fighting back what little Akaviri remnants might remain.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is Meridia but who knows.

Same, there was a bit of foreshadowing, but who knows...
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hircine, cause its last missing deadric princes from markarth

or
    Mephala, cause 1 of delve or public dungegon is connacted to her realm. They usually hints new chapter in previous chapter - usually public dung

or

Meridia, she has many hints in many zones e.g. greymoor, summerset
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it should be Meridia, then I hope that she finally breaks out of her uncharsimatic shell and shows her true Daedric form.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like it to be more of a Political Intrigue drama next time. No more Daedric baddies. The people of Tamriel are more than capable of doing some questionably immoral things.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Laurent and Stibbons
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It'd be nice if it was something a little more unique. I will say TES doesn't have much when it comes to villains with a high enough IQ to pull anything off besides what we have already fought but maybe someone who came in possession of an Aedric Artifact but went nuts with it.
  • Crazyprophet
    Crazyprophet
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I'd like it to be more of a Political Intrigue drama next time. No more Daedric baddies. The people of Tamriel are more than capable of doing some questionably immoral things.

100% this tbh. I'm sick of Daedra and supernatural villains. I want a sympathetic but unbalanced political villain at this point. Someone Ulfric-esque, but ideally cooler :P
  • FlukeTU
    FlukeTU
    ✭✭
    Tyrvarion wrote: »
    I honestly believe it depeneds on what area of Tamriel will be covered by the next year. Different locations have different factions and groups that could be reasonably used as the enemies. If we go to area of Thorn and Tear then Dres-Argonian conflict is logical. If we visit Hammerfell then either Crown-Forebearer confilict or Necromancers appear as obvious option. If we visit Necrom and Telvani part of Morrowind then I could certainly see more focus on the plots and intrigue. If we for some reason go to Skyrim again then obviously we will receive some more nostalgia driven retelling of some story we already seen in the past. If we visit other parts of the Cyrodil thats not war zone I could see some Emperor pretender kind of villian. If they decide to venture beyond the cintinent of Tamriel and head towards the Daedric Relams zones then of course the Daedra who is local to the zone they make will be obviously of importance to the plot. If for some reason we visit Pyandoneya (much more likelly than any otther continent in ESO, simply because tbh most lore about Maormer comes from ESO) then I could see some sort of villian that would make the visitt of the main character there to a degree logical- but certainly not a King Orgnum hismelf. I honestly can imagine Daedra not being of great importance in 2022 because Dagon playing huge role in 2021 but I do not think they will go for just polittical or personal story, simply because how rarely they do them (Orsinium, Murkmire and Thieves Guild stories were all very good for me),
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Agree