The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stratsco Gaming Community - Be Excellent to Each Other

xSurge
xSurge
✭✭
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQecf7ZULZ9ltiyWpzSx-hX1TltvcN3Sfj7Mg&usqp=CAU
Stratsco Is Recruiting
Stratsco is an online gaming community focused on group play, while also being understanding of IRL commitments. We understand people have families, work and school and can't always be online to play. We have clans and guilds for multiple games so feel free to check us out at discord.gg/stratsco we are currently rebuilding the ESO guild, so we are accepting players of any level and of any level of experience with the game.
If you are interested in working on building a guild from the ground up, feel free to message me ingame, shoot me a mail or reply to this thread here. My ingame is @xSurge
Some things we look forward to implementing in the days to come are

-Raffles
-Dungeon groups
-WB groups
-etc
We look forward to seeing you all around!

twitch-team-avatar.png?compress=1&resize=400x300