Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My feeling of Clock Work City main quest.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
I remembered some old movie "the dark city".
8ISxq7Z2_o.jpg
Yesterday, I finished Clock Work City main quest.

"Then, I pity you." [by Sotha Sil]

That was really shocking word :# , but it makes sense.
I love *** Work City main quest same as Wrothgar. My impression for it is [10/10].
Fallout fan players must play this :) .

Actually say, the planet Nirn is already clock work city made from gods of Aedra.
Aedra is game designer, and Daedra is game player. Both of them are enjoying
this world like MMORPG by manipulating mortals which they created.

Oh, then we're Deadra.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork City was very imaginative.

My complaints are minor, including:
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork City was very imaginative.

My complaints are minor, including:

CROW FRIEND
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes its one of the best DLC's in the game, very good story and the zone is just beautiful.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Loosemorals
    Loosemorals
    Soul Shriven
    My only beef with clockwork city was that soooo many of the characters talk a lot about how there is no real food. just nutrient paste.
    Many of the quests centre about there being no real food. and yet the place is choc full of barrels, boxes crates and containers all full of food.
    I know this was because they didn't want to put too many containers that could push out the CWC furnishing recipes. but it did rather make a mockery of the whole thing.

In real world. give a man a fish. and he'll eat for today. teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    In clockwork city. give a man the few edible scraps of flesh from an automaton thingy, and heal eat for today. teach him how to open any of the hundreds of boxes that surround him absolutely everywhere, and he'll eat like a king^^

other than this, the clockwork city quests were well written, diverse and enjoyable.