The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NA] [PC] Oni Knights Recruiting PvX Players!!!

HiroTenKai
Oni Knights is an Ebonheart Pact Guild based in the North America Region. We are full of chill people that are focused on PvP and PvE content. Due to the mature content that sometimes floats around in our group discord, we have a strict 18+ For any Guild Officer positions and it is also based on activity/contribution in the guild. Many of us are just now returning to the game (June 2020) so we have a mixture of Veteran and Newbie players. We do offer help to the best of our ability. We are a very Social guild so please feel free to check us out if you are interested in joining/applying. Discord is our primary communication hub.

First off Join our Discord this is Required:
https://discord.gg/KHwcm64
DM me HiroTenKai#0001 when you join so that we can get you in the guild ingame and squared away.

We do not do handouts on gear you are expected to offer some materials back as compensation or at least tip the crafter the value of mats used we have a form you can fill out on our discord under the #eso-crafting-request channel. You will fill that out and one of our crafters will make the order and discuss pricing (which normally isn't a lot if you pay in mats).

We do have women in our group, do not sexually harass them or we will remove you. We are not here to deal with someone getting all horny over the fact they heard a female talk. So if you can't contain yourself then you should skip over our guild all gamers are equal in our group and will be treated equal as well.

Last but not least on top of all of these please take the time to go read our main rules under the Welcome Channel in Discord titled OKF's Laws of the Land it is pinned as well so no excuse should be given that you didn't know.
Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Just Letting Folks know we are still Recruiting.

Tanks and Healers are very much wanted right now we have a plethora of DPS right now. If anyone has questions please feel free to message me I am on quite often.
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Just because I have been getting some EU folks messaging me I would like to let everyone know the guild is NA based and we are primarily an Eastern Timezone Guild or GMT-5. Hopefully, this helps folks whom read this forum post if they are looking for specific times. We also don't talk ingame all that much we primarily use voice comms as the main form of talk as well as our discord so if you are uneasy about joining a group that is social in that aspect we may not be a good fit for you.

As always we are still in need of Healers and Tanks. We are really hoping to get a solid Trial group up and train people and enter progression type stuff on top of the PvP and Vet Dungeons we run nightly.

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season! 2020 is almost over!!

If you are in need of a guild that is active on Discord then we are the choice for you. We are still trying to get enough folks together to form a Trial group we do run Vet Dungeons every night at 9 pm Eastern Time for our Undaunted runs. We also help each other out by gearing up and tossing ideas about builds back and forth.

We are finally looking good on Tanks and Healers so we are welcoming more DPS folks to the guild until we need more Tanks and Healers again so if you are interested in joining up with us our door is open. Please read our Discord Rules when joining we do require Discord for the majority of our groupings.

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Hey everyone just letting folks know we are still very much active and recruiting.

We are Eastern Timezone Based and pretty active in Greyhost PvP wise. We run Trials on the Weekends when enough people are interested and we also do other PvE content. We have an active discord that is required to join to move up in rank since we are a Social Guild.

If you are a new or returning Player or even a Veteran Player please feel free to give us a shot and hopefully you will enjoy our Community ingame and out of game ^^

HiroTenKai is my user name ingame or you can copy paste this ingame and click it to find us and apply to join |H1:guild:726139|hOni Knights|h

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Hello Again Everyone!

Are you looking for a guild that is fresh and new and social on discord full of oddballs of all walks of life? Then give us a go over in Oni Knights and see if you like us. We are a Casual-Semi Hardcore Group of folks gaming to have fun in a Stress-Free Atmosphere.

Also, come celebrate with us on Crowning 3 Emperors in our Guild within a month!

So what are you waiting for JUST DO IT!!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    It is once again that time I make a post to open the doors of Oni Knights for recruiting fresh blood. We are a PvX Ebonheart Pact Guild that focuses on Trials/Dungeons and PvP (GreyHost is the main Camp look for us if you are EP). We are PC/NA and Socially active on Discord for communication purposes so this means Discord is Required for coordination and teaching purposes and honestly who uses in-game guild chat >_>

Anywho we are open to any returning or new players or console swap overs we are in the process of fixing up our guildhall to have all the facilities needed but alas that is quite an undertaking for sure so it's a slow process. Scroll up for the Discord Link and hit me up on Discord HiroTenKai#0001 Please make sure to let me know your in-game @name.

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • Hateanthem
    Hateanthem
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw you leave a reply on a thread of mine about a week ago. I will send you a discord message tonight. I main a DK tank and am looking for a more mature (as in not 15 year old kids talking about anime trading cards) guild I can do tank things with. Also feel free to hit me up ingame, @a_rock, if you want or need anything.

Thanks.
    Edited by Hateanthem on May 5, 2021 7:43PM
  • HiroTenKai
    Hateanthem wrote: »
    I saw you leave a reply on a thread of mine about a week ago. I will send you a discord message tonight. I main a DK tank and am looking for a more mature (as in not 15 year old kids talking about anime trading cards) guild I can do tank things with. Also feel free to hit me up ingame, @a_rock, if you want or need anything.

Thanks.

For sure we can always use more tanks in the guild :)

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • washbern
    washbern
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys do vet trials? If so, what time?
  • HiroTenKai
    washbern wrote: »
    Do you guys do vet trials? If so, what time?
    We run some Vet Trials but mostly its Normal Trials now to gear up a lot of the influx of new people and to build a stable core group of players overall within our small community.

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Still Actively Recruiting people if you are looking for a long term guild of chill people look no further and give us a shot ^^

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Hey there thanks for reading this. I am looking to recruit chill people into my small gaming community Oni Knights a PvX PC [NA] guild.

We are a Fun, Friendly, and always ready to help out guild! Come join a community of respectable people who like to do all forms of content together, from farming dungeons, to map completes, to trials and vet trials, and pvp! We do it all! We have all mundus stones at guild house and crafting stations is a work in progress!

We do have a rules screening you agree to before joining when you click our discord link, if you consider joining us please make sure to read those. When you join make sure to go over to #roles-assign in our discord and give yourself the ESO role. Join via the link here-> https://discord.gg/oniknights and hit me up I am pretty laid back if you have any questions but do forgive me if I am delayed on responding back in time for I am quite a busy guy^

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • HiroTenKai
    Oni Knights is a Fun, Friendly, and always ready to help out! Come join a community of respectable people who like to do all forms of content together, from farming dungeons, to map completes, to trials and vet trials, and pvp! We do it all! We have all mundus stones at our guild house and the crafting stations is a work in progress! feel free to join our ever-growing community!!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)