The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vDSA/vBRP need advice on stam sets

thomasadinkerke
Hi everyone!

So as you're reading in the title i'm looking for some great set combinations that would make me ready for this type of content (i've never tried em' tbh because i'm too lazy)
I suppose that it's doable with trial gear but i want kind of the top tier stuff y'know.

Thanks! <3

I'm a Stamblade and my current sets are Relequen, vMA bow, Vateshran daggers, kinra's, briarheart 2H set, hunding's, VO, AY, lokke, deadly strikes.
(I'm prepared to craft sets or farm trial sets like twice fanged serpent.)
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what's the best possible combo currently for a stamblade as almost quit it for a magnb but I'd guess stuff like vo/tfs never gets old there, could throw in war machine or advancing yokeda instead of vo if sustain isn't an issue for you with enough cp and okayish group support.
  • IneedaDollar
    IneedaDollar
    ✭✭✭
    Kinras + anything probalby
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its group content, so something you'd wear in a vet DLC dungeon would work
  • concegual
    concegual
    ✭✭✭
    Think the stam dps in our groups have been doing relequen and tzogvin.... but as long as your dps is solid knowing the fights
    is more important than gear.