The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will there be furniture writs?

Felucca20
Felucca20
Soul Shriven
:)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishing Writs usually show up for the New Life Festival. Though be careful what you wish for. If you don't have a decent-sized store of heartwood and other mats, it can be difficult to keep up with the material demands.

Unless you meant a Furnishing daily writ, just like the other crafting disciplines. I don't think ZOS has any stated plans for that.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The furniture writs during New Life Festival were really a welcome change, but they shouldn't include the use of heartwood, bast etc... Otherwise it would be nice if they also existed outside of the festival time.
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with furniture writs during that event is that they state: craft A piece ... and then you have to make like 12 WTF
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To answer the OP:

I hope not

I need my furnishing mats to make furnishings for me
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe when they make furniture mats not so crazy rare.