The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to access Guild Banks / Guild Stores

WetYoda
WetYoda
✭✭
I am a member of 5 guilds but I am suddenly unable to access guild banks and guild stores.

When I speak with guild traders they only have the "Goodbye" option. When I speak to a banker, I'm only given the option to access my own bank. I have already removed all addons, and the problem persists across all of my characters.

It seems this isn't too uncommon and I suspect it may be an automatic timeout related to playing around with /script FOR ... commands in the chat window.

Examples of exactly the same issue I'm having, with screenshots, can be found in this thread....

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/273573/unable-to-access-guild-traders-stores-or-guild-banks-pc

It seems the issue is well-known and can be taken care of quickly by customer service.

Please send help as I need to make my weekly guild bank deposits and show some trade activity by Friday.

Ticket Number: 210509-002955
Category: Guild Trader

Thank you. :smile:
PC NA - GM of Atrocious Love Letter and proud owner of an imgakin monkey
  • WetYoda
    WetYoda
    ✭✭
    Resolved! Thank you so much for the quick turnaround. :smiley:
    PC NA - GM of Atrocious Love Letter and proud owner of an imgakin monkey
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. With the OP issue resolved, we will now close the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.