The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Computer not authorized to login into this account

kingkhaungs
I keep getting this message when trying to login. The message states that it will send me an access code but it never arrives. I have checked my Junk email and have added the eso email address to my approved senders and have verified eso is not blocked. I have logged on fine with this computer for years. Anyone else experience this? How do you resolve this?
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i have the samen. I downloaded the game on my mac computer bootcamp partition.

Currently i cannot log in on the bootcamp version and i have the same message as you.

Waiting for an email , but it doesnt come. Have tried several times but it just wont get sent ...

So yes , i have the same issue
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    This is my screen....
    But no emails ....

However i dindl1bff5j2am8.jpeg
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, if you are not receiving your login access code, and the troubleshooting in this article is not resolving the issue, please submit a support ticket here. One of our agents will be able to assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get that message basically whenever the "footprint" of you computer changes. What I mean is if you have ESO installed and played the game it stores an "image" of the system in it's files. So when you access the game again on THAT computer it compares the version of the computer you are logging in on to the footprint stored in the game files. If it varies (I don't know by how much) you will get that message.

I've experimented with this for years and here is what I know causes it 100%: BIOS updates, CPU Changes, MB changes.

For example every time I update my BIOS I get that message on all of my ESO accounts when I try to login. When I recently upgraded my Motherboard and CPU I got that message. I got it the other day for something else but can't remember what I had done to get it atm.

I can tell you this as well. If you uninstall ESO completely and delete the folders then reinstall the game you will not get that message. I'm not suggesting you do that, only that I discovered this recently when I had the login message and uninstalled the game to move it to a new M.2 NVME drive. I do not know where the file is with the info. If I did I would post it.

As for not getting the email that happens from time to time as well. Sometimes it takes a day but usually I receive the email in seconds or a minute or two.

Hope you all get this worked out soon.
  • anghara
    anghara
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this happening when nothing has changed?? I have not updated OS or anything else...not even a game update...just suddenly today my login info is wiped and the game is claiming the computer I've used to play this game since beta is not authorized????
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anghara wrote: »
    Why is this happening when nothing has changed?? I have not updated OS or anything else...not even a game update...just suddenly today my login info is wiped and the game is claiming the computer I've used to play this game since beta is not authorized????

Likely, your IP address changed.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus