The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add more regular NPCs

DarthCuddlefluff
DarthCuddlefluff
✭✭✭✭
It would be cool af if they added a ton of npcs that your house could have like 50 of. I am talking monsters, students, mages, werewolves, warriors and all that. They could come in packs. Here's a good pack idea. Danse Macabre decoration bundle: 20 skeletons, 15 zombies, 10 wraiths, and 5 liches along with a ton of fun bone themed decorations.
  • binarytechie
    binarytechie
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS pls
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, that requires that the furnishing limit for special collectables like pets and houseguests would be increased. Of course I'm in favor of it right away.
    However, I can imagine that, for example, a whole group of students would be quite expensive if we consider that a single more or less silent house guest already costs 800 crowns.
  • DarthCuddlefluff
    DarthCuddlefluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    First of all, that requires that the furnishing limit for special collectables like pets and houseguests would be increased. Of course I'm in favor of it right away.
    However, I can imagine that, for example, a whole group of students would be quite expensive if we consider that a single more or less silent house guest already costs 800 crowns.

Right my though is that they would come in packs that would always be available. Like you would get 30 students and 20 scholars.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right my though is that they would come in packs that would always be available. Like you would get 30 students and 20 scholars.

But you can't expect to get 20-30 NPCs for the price of one (which then only occupy one slot). Each NPC means more data to process. And then they all have to be designed individually or do you want to have 30 clones running around the house?
  • DarthCuddlefluff
    DarthCuddlefluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

But you can't expect to get 20-30 NPCs for the price of one (which then only occupy one slot). Each NPC means more data to process. And then they all have to be designed individually or do you want to have 30 clones running around the house?

Clones. And I don't expect them to have dialogue or anything.