The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 eu group finder broken

ceiron
ceiron
✭✭✭✭
When queuing as a full group into a dungeon. Eso breaks. 2 people show offline. 2 online. But its vice versa for each pair. And only way to fix it is to restart the game. You then have the cooldown on you for group finder.
  • EpicHero
    EpicHero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering why no one was talking about this...

I've played on the US server for a year, and never had these issues, but since I've been playing on the EU server for 3 weeks, grouping for dungeons is an absolute mess.

I play together with my wife, so we always queue up together.

Sometimes it works, and everyone ends up in the dungeon.

Often, after the ready check, nothing happens. The text just change to "in progress" in the top right, but you don't get ported into the dungeon. If a group member is in the dungeon, you can travel to them.

Sometimes after the ready check, 2 empty spots appear in the top left, and you don't see any names and you can't travel to anyone in the group, as they don't show. You then have to travel to a random guildy, which should show everyone in the group, after which you can travel to someone in the group.

And sometimes the group forms after the ready check, but you can't travel to anyone because it says they are not in your group.

I actually had it happen more then once, that my wife and I are both in the same group, but instead of her or my name, there is another person in the group on one of our systems. Traveling or logging out and back in will then show you not in a group.

I thought this stuff broke in one of the latest updates, as in my year on the US server, I have NEVER seen any of this nutty behavior, it is an ABSOLUTE MESS.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad its not just me but not glad. Honestly the lack of bug reports i think the ps4 eu community has given up. Perhaps zos is aiming for that. Who knows