The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whoever thought Kinras's visual was a good idea?!

Athan1
Athan1
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday I ran into someone using the Kinras set for the first time. For the love of Mara, what was this atrocity of a visual?! The orange aura (12m radius) was covering my entire screen, it was super bright, and it was hiding all ground aoes, including the boss aoes! I was doing a vet dlc dungeon, but frankly I spent most of the time trying to dodge roll this moving aoe (or so I thought), while trying to discern if it was safe to stand on orange or whether the boss had placed any aoes underneath. Though I couldn't see anything really and was distracted for most of the run. I ended up taking a lot of damage as a result because I didn't know if it was safe to approach my group member. Very poorly designed visual! Is there any way to turn it off?
Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, everyone hates it. It was apparently fixed in the PTS patch today, we’ll see if it’s acceptable now.

AFAIK Encratis Behemoth still uses that awful animation that prevents you from seeing all the other important ground effects.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on May 10, 2021 11:36PM
  • xI_The_Owl_Ix
    xI_The_Owl_Ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not only Kinra. Hiti, Encratis and Kinra have very similiar looking proc effects.
  • Rugby_hook
    Rugby_hook
    ✭✭✭
    Kinras and Encratis are almost (if not exactly) identical, which also makes it somewhat hard to tell which is up or if both are up if stacked.
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoever designed this does not play the game
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinras + Hiti + Grothdarr. 10/10 troll build for dungeons.
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who plays regularly with someone who uses it, its actually not that bad IMO. I can see exactly where I need to be in order to enjoy the increased damage.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Hiti on my healer build and it even bugs me lol. I dare not proc it when going down stairs or a tunnel while in a dungeon. If there is a pool of water close enough to my allies I'll stand in it to hide the giant orange circle. Looks great thematically with a DK healer though, but I wouldn't mind it getting tuned down.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK