The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Personal Assistant Banking - Guild Banking?

tc91101
tc91101
✭✭✭
I've been using Personal Assistant for auto banking and auto selling junk and it works great. I was curious if there is something similar for Guild Banking? I have some things I like to always stick in a guild bank. Is there something that will auto deposit/auto withdraw from guild bank?
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope as guild banks deposit etc. works differently. The server needs to wait for the bank to fetch the items, and in between you often get the info "Wait for the task to finish first".
    Depending on the zone, players near, instance used and other criteria (like server population, primetime, etc.) this happens very often (after each item). Especially in crowded areas liek Vvardenfell or other capital cities where crafting is done a lot.

There is no real API which is capable to find these "waiting moments" and "when to go on again" properly so there is no automated/addon way to properly deposit/withdraw items in a row.
    There is a kind of way to achieve it, like the addon "Roomba - Guild bank stacking" is doing it (take items from guild bank, wait for the server to tell 'yep, did this', stack it in inventory and deposit the stack again, wait for the server to say 'did this as well'. But it's not always working for depositing/withdrawing many items.

I had tried to get this to work with Roomba's code, impmeneted into the addon DoItAll (as it provides mass moving to bank, mass deconstruction etc.) but never got it to work properly. You always had errors, waiting times, got kicked for message spam and so on. You were somehow always faster doing this manually then...

• tc91101
    tc91101
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I noticed Roomba takes a while to run. It makes sense why after reading your post. I haven't looked at Roomb's code. I'll have to check it out. I looked at PAs code a while back but miserably failed at an attempt with the guild bank.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back at Launch, there were dup bugs with Guild Banks. ZOS changed the way guild bank operations work. Which slowed things down. In case you were wondering things like Roomba do not work, and there is a lag on the operations
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"