The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would in-game incentive to report gold spammers be a good idea? (like achievements and/or gold)

• zierk
    zierk
    No, incentives would not work.
    I stopped reporting gold spammers the day ZOS made it mandatory to include a description with each report. Can we get a system where if I select goldseller/RMT category, the text line i reported in chat is automagically populated in the description and I can submit the report?

With addons like SpamFilter and the limitation that you can only ignore 200 people max, it is kind of tedious to report spam and still have to see it if you are full on ignore list.

I'm not trying to be a troll or argue against the OP's statement, I'm just simply saying the way reporting is now for players who want to report gold-spammers and not be malicious with the report system, it is kind of troublesome when we have an addon solution to simply ignore the spam. Hopefully ZOS will hear our feedback.