The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for advice on PvE Stam Sorc (dps/trials)

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
Just trying a stam sorc out...getting 90-95k with vateshran daggers (shrouded) and backstabber (kinras/relequen), but would like to make him viable for all content. Was thinking vateshran bow for trials like SS or would another dagger setup/spammable work better? Then maybe range with the BRP bow using scatter shot (possibly change kinras for tzogvin). Then possibly the AS bow with arrow spray for trash. Just looking for advice if anyone has any for stam sorc, thanks.
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can play 2H/BRP Daggers there. Kinras 2h with Rele Body/Kinras Body and Double Krit on Monstersetslots... But anyway, you have to drop Backstabbers there.
    Edited by Schattenfluegel on May 8, 2021 12:27PM
    Love my Stamsorc
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can play 2H/BRP Daggers there. Kinras 2h with Rele Body/Kinras Body and Double Krit on Monstersetslots... But anyway, you have to drop Backstabbers there.

Thanks, 2 hand for the execute I assume? Sorc spammable or elemental weapon for spammable?
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mhmm Sorc Spammable is less dmg, but 1k more pen for stam/mag. Good to weave. Elemental Weapon needs a very good weaving. Both are vaible, but depends on you and your group.

Yeah, i would go for 2h spammable and 2h Execute.
    Love my Stamsorc
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mhmm Sorc Spammable is less dmg, but 1k more pen for stam/mag. Good to weave. Elemental Weapon needs a very good weaving. Both are vaible, but depends on you and your group.

Yeah, i would go for 2h spammable and 2h Execute.

What spammable? Wrecking blow?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystal Weapon is a great skill for the armor debuff. Especially with the Piercing nerf coming in a few weeks, every group will want that 1000 armor removed (stam or mag). It’s basically the new PotL, increasing everyone’s damage by >2%, and it makes stam sorc the new stamplar for group utility. Far more valuable than the slight personal DPS increase from Wrecking Blow.

Crystal Weapon also brings Minor Prophecy for free, meaning a group with one stam sorc no longer needs a mag sorc for the unique buff. In full stam groups, DPS don’t care about Prophecy, but it’s still a nice buff that increases healers’ output by 3-4%.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on May 9, 2021 1:46AM
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something to note, IIRC BRP bow in SS gets a high duration dot even when stacked on the dragons. Something to do with their hitboxes. So that's a decent option if it still works at range.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.