Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't list items for sale at the guild

blackrose72
blackrose72
Soul Shriven
Hello I can't list my item to sell it in my guild also any item that I sell to a merchant don't get erase from the list. Do I have to do anything to fix those problem, it started as soon I pre-order blackwood update.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 9, 2021 11:08PM
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Play on console I'm guessing ? Issue known and will be fixed maybe 6/8
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here is a video I made of how to work around these issues (it also affects scrolling in the craft bag, FYI) if you are on PlayStation or XBox: https://youtu.be/pH4UwbviIpg

These bugs were introduced with the April 20th console patch. They will supposedly be fixed with the June 8th Blackwood chapter update.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, this is a very serious problem, because the whole game economy is suffering from it. This way you don't have time to sell/buy items and play at the same time. Crafting and selling items is 3 times longer than normal. Many players have stopped selling items and guilds too have a hard time keeping vendors active in the various areas, as it is difficult to cover the costs.
    It is not possible that such a serious problem will not be solved immediately.
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of an issue where the Guild Trader's menu does not allow you to scroll through to see all items available. In the meantime you may use the Search option to review what items are for sale via the Guild Trader.

There is also an issue where the inventory does not update when placing an item up for purchase through Trading House Purchases. You can leave the Guild Trader menu and open it back up or check your inventory to verify the item has left your inventory and is available for purchase.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post