The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Noob - WW - PVP Build

kongkim
kongkim
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been gone from the game for a long time.
But i think about coming back for some pvp, i were however REALLY BAD at pvp so i need an easy build.

I have an ide. of what i would like to do, but no ide on how the build should look.

1: Werewolf (Like to try that in PVP).
2: Lot and lots og health.
3: Heavy Armor.
4: Some kind og healing.
5: A Monster Set (Really like them and want to use them)
6: A Mystic item (Its new, was not in the game when i played, So like to use them).

Are there a pvp build that uses this, og can you come up with a build i can try do go fore?
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a WW, may be able to kill star ranking non-WW veterans even if you're a new player.

Based on the current PTS situation only...:
    Pick the freaking hamlet from the new Chapter,
    Use Crimson which will likely be even buffed,
    Mix with Alissian.
    Don't forget to select the Warden class.

Enjoy the good balance of PvP.

P.S. my main PvP toon is a freaking magdk... Yes nice balance in PvP. ;)
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently on live, werewolf isnt better than just using your own class.

In pvp the roar fear can be walked out of constantly somehow. (Maybe due to lag?)

You're not any tankier as a werewolf either. Your class armor buff is exactly the same thing now. The wolf heal is good, but super expensive so you can't stay in extended fights.

Imo, I'd say even pts is the same. I'd be more scared of a nb, warden, necro, or templar using Sithis over a werewolf. Only thing wolves had before their nerf was being tanky.
    Edited by Ryuvain on April 28, 2021 6:34AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a WW, may be able to kill star ranking non-WW veterans even if you're a new player.

Mix with Alissian.

Yes, that is the same old WW build, but probably got buffed a bit. Hard to kill, doesn't do much damage (no damage against someone with half a clue) and is mostly on the battlefield just to annoy people and burn siege. If that is what the OP is looking to get out of PVP, its perfect.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »

Mix with Alissian.

Yes, that is the same old WW build, but probably got buffed a bit. Hard to kill, doesn't do much damage (no damage against someone with half a clue) and is mostly on the battlefield just to annoy people and burn siege. If that is what the OP is looking to get out of PVP, its perfect.

That's how I saw them before nerf. Tanky and annoying but won't kill me. Like an arctic blast spamming warden running a tower. Except the warden has more damage.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx all for the answers :)

I did see a video on what to come, and there they said health recovery now got hit by battle spirit?
    So will set like Alissian still work?

Also i can hear you say it will give problems with the damage.
    If i do something like what #2 said. What can i mix in to do a bit more damage?
    Mix with Alissian.

• Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kongkim wrote: »
    Thx all for the answers :)

I did see a video on what to come, and there they said health recovery now got hit by battle spirit?
    So will set like Alissian still work?

Also i can hear you say it will give problems with the damage.
    If i do something like what #2 said. What can i mix in to do a bit more damage?
    Mix with Alissian.

Allesian and health recovery sets will still work, but they will be cut in half too. In your case, trade it off for a different set that gives damage. Health recovery can't be relied upon anymore in PvP.
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again :)
    After they changed the Crimson set on the PTS, im trying to find another tanky WW build that can help heal.

Right now im looking at something like this.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=342398

Will it work? What is bad here and what is good to change?

Thx for the help :)
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one that can help with the build above? :)
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you gained some xp as WW and for all the ww experts out there i have a question. How does ww do so much Heavy attack damage and how much damage do your HA do usualy?
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar