The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player - Will following main quest lines level my character to max?

Brundhila
Brundhila
✭✭
Hello, as stated, will following only the main quest lines level my character to the max level? Or will I have to complete the side quests as well? Thanks!
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on many factors, including amor traits, enlightenment, and if you have xp scrolls.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to define Max Level, as in L50 or Gear Cap, or Effective CP Cap (Vet Content) and PvP Parity

You mean L50? Should have that if you complete all of the first 5 zones, Coldharbor and the Starter Island including the Main Quest. Well, you should be into the CP Ranks during this.

The other two Alliances will get you above CP160, the Gear Cap. Actually, you should be above that before you get done with Caldwells Silver and Gold.

I think if you throw in the other zones quests, you can get to CP400 to 500, maybe more. This is where you start to be effective in Vet Dungeons, and some Vet Trials.

Getting to Vet Trial Challenge level and PvP comfort? You are going to have to grind some points, somewhere.

Since you are volunteering, you should report back as you finish each Alliance and report how far you get just from questing.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Max CP level? That will require multiple years of intense gaming.
  • Brundhila
    Brundhila
    ✭✭
    thanks for the info folks. I was talking about L50 but I see there is alot more depth to this than just levels. :)