The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

White Gold Imperial Courser

Moonsprite
Moonsprite
✭✭✭
Please bring this mount back. Thank you 😊
Edited by Moonsprite on April 10, 2021 4:21AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Masculine and feminine horses? 🤨
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...Masculine and feminine horses? 🤨

Agree with no masculine and feminine horses, but have to admit, this one does have bit of Barbie vibe - look:
    Jbbc8OR.jpg
    30086a5a4aacb6a657ff06c4b5f198bb.jpg

P.S.: Don't want it to come back badly or anything, but if ZOS ever brings this horse back, my (male) Altmer would absolutely ride that :D
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I love everything about this horse. If there were recolors, I would buy those too. I think black and silver would be nice. I would love it if someday they added mounts with flowers, like roses or cherry blossoms. 🥰
  • LordDragos
    LordDragos
    ✭✭
    looks cool, definitely need more cool mounts that dont like some thing from outer space.

i like realistic looking horses and more armored horses too
    Imperial Dragonknight Tank - EP
    Breton Magic Nightblade - EP
    Breton Templar Healer/DPS - EP
    Imperial Stamina Nightbalde - EP
    Imperial Templar Tank - DC
    High Elf Sorcerer - AD
    Imperial Stam Sorcere - DC
    Dunmer Dragonknight - EP

GT: iMak0
  • EmperorRemanIV
    EmperorRemanIV
    ✭✭✭
    We need many cool mounts back. Like yours or the Imperial War Horse. What I wouldn't give to have that horse.
    His Imperial Majesty, Reman IV, Emperor of Cyrodiil, Sunspire Saint, Baron/Thane of Falkreath, Solitude and Morthal, Lord of the Daggerfall Covenant, Ophidian Overlord of Sanctum Ophidia, Councilor of the Ebonheart Pact, General of the Covenant Army, Clan Father, Guardian of the Reach, Elsweyr, Galen and owner of Fort Redwater and Fort Linchal.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When it came out, I wasn't going to buy it but someone in this forum complained so bitterly about it chipping away at their testosterone levels just by existing that I had to buy it. I named him Grimdark the Edgelord.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so no White Gold Imperial Courser for sale in April. I’m hoping for May now 🤞Please, please, please 🥺
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s probably gonna be put in crates, just pray it’s in the next ones that come out. They placing all older content into crates now.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Andre_Noir
    Andre_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    So an ugly armor = masculine ? Okay
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I never said armor was ugly. I also didn’t say masculine was ugly. I said I want a pretty feminine horse like the white gold imperial Courser. There isn’t anything wrong with the armored mounts, they just aren’t what I would like. There aren’t many options for people that like a more feminine (flowers, braids, etc) mounts.

There are lots of armored mounts. There are lots of neutral mounts (like plain horses, cats, wolves). That’s ok too. I just would like this WG Imperial Courser because it’s the only mount that looks feminine to me. I would love if they added more choices, but I hope I at least get the chance to have something that’s already in the game.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsprite wrote: »
    I never said armor was ugly. I also didn’t say masculine was ugly. I said I want a pretty feminine horse like the white gold imperial Courser. There isn’t anything wrong with the armored mounts, they just aren’t what I would like. There aren’t many options for people that like a more feminine (flowers, braids, etc) mounts.

There are lots of armored mounts. There are lots of neutral mounts (like plain horses, cats, wolves). That’s ok too. I just would like this WG Imperial Courser because it’s the only mount that looks feminine to me. I would love if they added more choices, but I hope I at least get the chance to have something that’s already in the game.

It still isn't "feminine", though. What you want is elegant riding horses or parade horses. It has nothing to do with femininity or masculinity. It is your usage of terms people are reacting on.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    Moonsprite wrote: »

It still isn't "feminine", though. What you want is elegant riding horses or parade horses. It has nothing to do with femininity or masculinity. It is your usage of terms people are reacting on.

I edited the original post. I purposely didn’t use the term elegance because it could refer to masculine mounts as well. Whatever description people attach to the WG imperial Courser doesn’t matter to me. I want the horse and would love more mounts like it.
  • Velicela
    Velicela
    Soul Shriven
    Please Zos bring this mount back🤞
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/13-blackwood-chapter-future-crown-store-items?utm_source=forums-elderscrollsonline-com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=202104&utm_content=update-7-0-0-blackwood-chapter-crown-store-items

Peep the "Grand Nibenese Stallion." I think it's the same model but in white.

Sidebar, there was a winter festival horse datamined ages ago that had flowers all over its barding. I wonder what happened to that. 🤔
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/13-blackwood-chapter-future-crown-store-items?utm_source=forums-elderscrollsonline-com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=202104&utm_content=update-7-0-0-blackwood-chapter-crown-store-items

Sidebar, there was a winter festival horse datamined ages ago that had flowers all over its barding. I wonder what happened to that. 🤔

I am buying this new Grand Nibenese Stallion and pony as soon as they let me! I really really hope they don’t cost gems. Please don’t be gems 🥺
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_mounts_grandnibenesestallion_1x1-b4181d0482f6.jpg

:) Waiting for this mount as well,looks so pretty <3
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    No White Gold Imperial Courser in the May showcase. 😔 Hopefully, sometime this summer it returns. I’m hoping this Nibenese Stallion comes out too. I hope it’s not something that ends up never being released. 😩
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That'd be this one:
    d35302f44098f6a871deccfe273aa006.jpg
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »

That'd be this one:
    d35302f44098f6a871deccfe273aa006.jpg

Thank you. I couldn't remember which datamine it was in. I was really disappointed to never see this one materialize.

That winter garland horse needs to return, too. I have it but I know lots of people that want it.

300px-ON-mount-Winter_Garland_Dapple_Gray_02.jpg
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very surprised they haven’t brought it back yet. Still waiting~ I need this horse :c
    Argonian Master Race
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I’m really disappointed no White Gold Imperial Courser again. I’m starting to worry the Nibenese stallion is going to be another mount that never gets released too. Very sad.