Maintenance for the week of April 15:
β€’ PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
β€’ ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

πŸ§™πŸΌπŸ» [PvE, Social, New Player Friendly, Discord, relaxed] The Dominion Constellation Guilds

• Liegeneer
    Liegeneer
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. Sounds like an awesome guild and can't say no to drinking games. My name is @Liegeneer
  • Radaney
    Radaney
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there Kath,

I'd love to join your guild and get involved in the events.

Also the trials if they're newbie friendly, I'm only 300CP with purples ^^.
  • AdmiraalTimbo
    AdmiraalTimbo
    Soul Shriven
    Hey There,

I really liked what i read at the start post and was wondering if you are still recruiting?

In Game:
    im a main healer with 340 CP and quit some experience in healing the harder stuff like vet bloodroot force and almost 9 traits on everything with blacksmithing woodworking en clothing, So i can help with making sets and stuff :).

Hope to see you soon in game.

Greetings,

UserID: @AdmiraalTimbo
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the late response, we have been going through some re-structuring. People have been added and the original post updated :)
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Recruitment post updated, we are looking for more players again :smile:
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Post updated again, now we also have a website:https://dominion-so.com/
    Edited by Kathulhuu on November 2, 2020 7:49PM
  • davehall81
    davehall81
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I've recently reached level 50 (currently just passed CP 50) and would love to get into the more difficult challenges of the game with a good group that might help guide me. This guild sounds perfect so I'd love an invite if I can get one?

UserID: @davehall81
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Added and still room for more :)
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Post updated and also wanted to share some images from our last drunken event where we sieged Vulkhel Guard and then played the flute naked after killing of Molag Bal's minions.

More members welcome!

euOw1Io.png
    hXuGu7v.png
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    We have a new update for the guild.
    We have just launched our sister guild in ESO, Dominion Polaris

We regularly reach the player cap and have decided to launch a new guild along side Dominion Constellation to increase us to a potential of 1000 players.

Feel free to join us! Why not check out our Discord to start with :smile:https://discord.gg/mnZuMAXVsM