The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Perptual PC Verification issue with patch

zharkovian
zharkovian
✭✭✭
Another patch and again, my wife's ESO will not login, times out, sits on first loading screen. ZOS please post a fix for this or an instruction how to force verify a PC after the patch
Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on May 3, 2021 7:08PM
  • dark_zebra
    I am having the same issue, I can login, but sits there until it times out on the verification screen.
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    Try this @dark_zebra : login again and when it goes to the screen with the revolving dragons in the bottom right corner, wiggle your mouse every 15-20 seconds, see if it does the timeout thing then.
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect (but not verified) that after the patches, first run through initializes the game again, reloads the textures etc, so if you're on a mechanical hard drive this can take longer than expected, so the launcher times out with the 308 code, probably never happens for people with an SSD. Hopefully, wiggling the mouse every so often will extend the timeout timer so that the initialization can be completed.
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    I can't login either and my installation is on SSD.. I get "login timed out" every time I try to login at the moment.
  • Evo95
    Evo95
    ✭✭
    pihlaja wrote: »
    I can't login either and my installation is on SSD.. I get "login timed out" every time I try to login at the moment.

Same, PC/EU and I run eso with SSD... Same error: Login timeout
  • zharkovian
    zharkovian
    ✭✭✭
    It is one annoying problem. I hope ZOS can fix it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can find a list of troubleshooting in the help article below that can help with the time out errors disconnecting you from ESO.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Login Error: Login Timeout" when logging into The Elder Scrolls Online?

If you still have issues after trying the troubleshooting above, please start a ticket with customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post