The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

It's time to add a question to crafting recipes and such whether you want to use them!

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Well once again I've got another newer toon who consumed a 200k recipe that came from daily crafting writs. I was happily opening up daily rewards from The Reach daily quests and voila there it was! My next stupid step was to open up the next reward box and selected the stupid recipe instead! My new toon now has a recipe that is useless unless I level him up and he is NOT a crafter toon . Please ZOS either add something that asks us if we want to use these OR move the recipe folder somewhere other than right above the box menu under supplies.

I hate to complain as there have been so MANY awesome improvements lately but can we not get this into the coding queue?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain, but slowing down just a half second is better then adding steps to everything. Deleting something worth nothing but is purple or gold (for some reason) is already a pain, because people just speed mash buttons.
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be so annoying. Just slow down a bit.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch, that's happened to me.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried /help? Maybe zos will take pity on you and unlearn it? (No idea if it is even possible)
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried /help? Maybe zos will take pity on you and unlearn it? (No idea if it is even possible)

Lolna hadn't thought about that, it's my own fault. Sadly I checked last night and it's an Enchanter Plan, the hardest to level lol.
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if it's an option for each character separately as I would hate it so much if I was forced to confirm whenever I learn a new recipe.