The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't List in Guild Store

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
This morning my characters could not list items for sale in my guild stores. When I positioned the cursor over the item to be sold and pressed E nothing happened. I could sell to NPC merchants and buy from guild stores.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c363b wrote: »
    This morning my characters could not list items for sale in my guild stores. When I positioned the cursor over the item to be sold and pressed E nothing happened. I could sell to NPC merchants and buy from guild stores.

I had to literally drag the item from inv into the left hand sell pane to set the price and sell it.

It seems to have been related to Dolgubins lazy writ crafter being active, and an issue with the lib file acting poorly.
    He released an update today, so maybe the game will settle down and behave.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.