The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

May 2021 Crown Store Showcase?

khaoticfury
khaoticfury
✭✭
Any chance of a preview of May 2021 Crown Store Showcase soon?
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it would be today too. Someone mentioned before they usually show up on Monday and Thursday. I’m hoping it’s just late today or it’s coming tomorrow anyway 🙂
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, we meet again, 'Crownstore showcase when???' thread, my archnemesis! :wink:

The April showcase covers sales up to the 6th of May. So they'll have plenty of time to release the May Showcase next week with time to spare before these sales run out.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they’d release a crown store preview with three whole months or an entire quarter of sales instead of just a monthly preview. It’s never too early!
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsprite wrote: »
    I wish they’d release a crown store preview with three whole months or an entire quarter of sales instead of just a monthly preview. It’s never too early!

But then you'd get accustomed to that, and want a 6 month preview, then a year, etc...

It's fine the way it is, but it would be ideal if the date was more set in stone, i.e., the last day of the current month always has the preview for the next.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    One quarter at a time sounds great because it coincides with DLC releases.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erstwhile Sanctuary for the love of the divines!
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want more hairstyles, most specifically heroic poet & short mussed wave, please, zos! :pensive:
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    As is tradition, the end of the month we all must ask "Showcase when?"?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JazzyNova wrote: »
    I just want more hairstyles, most specifically heroic poet & short mussed wave, please, zos! :pensive:

You an me both :'(
  • khaoticfury
    khaoticfury
    ✭✭
    I just want the Treasure Hunter Personality and that oh so sweet Selene Arms Pack!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for my Tel Galen...
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want them to release the PREview of a month before the actual month starts!

But mostly just for nitpickey grammar-y reasons that matter exactly 0%, haha. :P
  • arangion
    arangion
    I would really like to buy this item in a crown store
    Grim Harvester outfit
    Edited by arangion on April 30, 2021 6:03AM
  • DoomGrunt624
    DoomGrunt624
    ✭✭✭
    Frustration is conditioned to keep us waiting better. It's a marketing tactic, nothing bad...

I want my Elinhir Private Arena !
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭

Someone has good taste!
  • Rugby_hook
    Rugby_hook
    ✭✭✭

Ditto
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing today. Probably Monday then 🙁
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    I just want them to release the PREview of a month before the actual month starts!

But mostly just for nitpickey grammar-y reasons that matter exactly 0%, haha. :P

And for nitpickey semantic-y reasons that matter exactly 0.5%, as well, it's a SHOWCASE not a preview. Technically they could wait until May 30 to release it and still be "on schedule".
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »

And for nitpickey semantic-y reasons that matter exactly 0.5%, as well, it's a SHOWCASE not a preview. Technically they could wait until May 30 to release it and still be "on schedule".

Haha, well... yeah. That's technically accurate. Which is the best type of accurate. :D

You win. lol
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when is it? It's almost tuesday here in oceania
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on max view distance and I still can't see the May Crown store showcase. Where where where!
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

Ask and ye shall receive. Available May 6. I'm going to go ahead and assume you are to thank for this ;)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ask and ye shall receive. Available May 6. I'm going to go ahead and assume you are to thank for this ;)

I was so excited when I saw it! I did sent Support a mail about this house, becase it has been ages since it appeared in the store, which became a diatribe about limited-time things, and how expensive housing prices are for us to be able to have that kind of money without notice, etc etc... :sweat_smile: I don't know if it helped, but I'm glad they released it again! \o/
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of Dark Brotherhood crown items.. But no events this month? Curious.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »

It has been announced that the next event will be MYM in June.
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭

I was so excited when I saw it! I did sent Support a mail about this house, becase it has been ages since it appeared in the store, which became a diatribe about limited-time things, and how expensive housing prices are for us to be able to have that kind of money without notice, etc etc... :sweat_smile: I don't know if it helped, but I'm glad they released it again! \o/

Me, too. Ever since I found out this house existed, it is has been number 1 on my list.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did they bother to put it in writing or was that on a stream.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Did they bother to put it in writing or was that on a stream.

From Jessica Folsom: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7202859/#Comment_7202859

...but also the fact that there are no event tickets in this showcase, so there are no events this month. That means that June is the earliest we could see a new event, and based on the events tested on the PTS the next one will be a Midyear Mayhem after Blackwood releases.

So the next event will be MYM in June.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I see dragonscale crates will be on sale. I’ll probably buy the arctic skin and bronze shadow from those. No bloodroot senche, so maybe June 🙂

I saw the PTR has an Elsweyr event being tested so I’m guessing that will be after the MYM, maybe in July?