The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA Craft Bag not scrolling

Hey-its-Me
Hey-its-Me
✭✭
Can ZOS please fix the fact suddenly we can’t scroll in our craft bags to see what items are stored there? Fortunately yesterday a guildie was able to search the bag and pull out the Kuta to give me to make enchantments, but we can’t scroll through the bag’s inventory. Do we really have to wait until sometime in JUNE!? I mean, that hinders game play for crafters! And the bag is the eso+ bonus!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 9, 2021 11:20PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on EU, they are aware.

Little workaround, you can actually scroll it. It just doesn't update. So pull a trigger to move down a topic, flick back to inventory, then back to craft bag and you have actually moved.

Clunky but better than nothing. Same tactic if it happens in Guild Store too
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Hey-its-Me
    Hey-its-Me
    ✭✭
    I tried that work around Beard, it didn’t work for me. I dread having to wait now like 5 weeks fir them to fix it.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foolproof workaround is to cancel ESO+ until it's fixed :) I guarantee if enough take this option, the other workaround won't be need for long.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of an issue where the Craft Bag menu does not allow you to scroll through to see all items available. This will be fixed in a future update, in the meantime you may use the Search option to review what items are in the Craft Bag.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post