The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

dps addon

matthiews
matthiews
hey, is there an addon that shows my dps and my team's?

something like this:

damage.png?resize=401%2C237&ssl=1
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, there are 2 options
    1) Hodor's Reflexes - this addon shows the window that you described in-game, and also shows their progress on their ultimates, but it requires everyone in the group to be running it.
    2) ESO Logs - these are the built-in encounter logging system. You can start a log by doing /encounterlog and stop it by typing the same thing, then view it by uploading it to esologs.com. These logs show more detail about what DPS each person is doing, what their buff uptimes are, what gear they are running etc, but can only be seen after a fight has been completed. For live time viewing, everyone will need to use an addon like Hodor's

2.5) There's also Combat metrics, which shows your personal DPS, but I didn't include it as a major one since it only shows your live DPS, not anyone else's
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Combat metrics does have an option to display your percentage in relation to the groups total dps.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer