The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

210 PATCHMANIFESTERROR_DOWNLOADFAIL

Lamagrokie
Lamagrokie
✭✭✭
Hello dear community support team.

I Faced with Error 210. Tried all steps from https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22414/kw/210 doesn't help.
Than i decide to activate VPN and try to run game with it.....And I succeeded.
Tried several times with/without VPN and come to the conclusion that it doesn't work without VPN.
So the problem that i can't reach ESOs servers, I have never faced with such problem before.

Could you please answer what cause this problem and when it will be solved?
Does this have anything to do with the fact that I'm in the Crimea? If yes, why you suddenly decide to block it, and what players should do in this case?

Thanks you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lamagrokie

We recommend contacting your local ISP to find out if there are any issues or disruptions in your area that may be causing routing issues to our servers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lamagrokie
    Lamagrokie
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I contacted to my ISP and they sayed, that this problems on the server side.
    I decide trace path to the server (tracert) with/without VPN.
    With VPN it took 10 nodes to reach server.(without TimeOut error)
    Without VPN on the 13 node TimeOut error appeared, consequently i didn't reach server. Error showed after this IP 217.5.118.94 (Germany).

Questions remain the same:
    Could you please answer what cause this problem and when it will be solved?
    Does this have anything to do with the fact that I'm in the Crimea? If yes, why you suddenly decide to block it, and what players should do in this case?

Thanks You!
  • GHO3T
    GHO3T
    Soul Shriven
    Same Here I bought eso for my little brother and the day after downloading the game he told me that ISPs from were sanctioned after sending tons of tickets
    NICE WORK ZOS
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lamagrokie

If you haven't done so yet, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so they can look into what may be causing a possible connection routing issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post