The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

passive skill points

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I have half a dozen motif's in my bank that I can't add to my knowledge base until I have 10 passive points in Metal working, Woodworking or Tailoring. If I understand that correctly it's the top one on the skill tree in each of those crafts. I'm at level 43 now. At what point can I add more? So far I have them all maxed at 6.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the skill lines are all at level 50, you just need the skill points to be able to upgrade them. Go Skyshard hunting, do the main quests for zones, etc.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    If the skill lines are all at level 50, you just need the skill points to be able to upgrade them. Go Skyshard hunting, do the main quests for zones, etc.

Oh, I thought it was the characters level. The craft lines aren't quite to 50 yet so I'll just keep plugging along. Thanks.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, you don't need them all at lvl 50 with 10/10. Just one of them maxed out and you will be able to learn and use the style in the other crafting trees.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can check all skills tree & details at the UESP page, just write down ESO Skill Browser in you google ;)