The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Minion not working, or working very slowly lately.

Sju
Sju
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else having an issue with this addon manager today? I've tried ending in task manager, restarting, it just loads and loads, when it finally does show my addons, nothing work.
  • MerlinsBrother
    I'm not the only one, huh... well crap. Got a host error on the site. I'll assume they are updating or are having issues. We'll, time to wait it out. They'll get it fixed up if it's having issues.
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you using 64 bit minion?, because i have that problem as well, try switch to 32 bit even if your machine is 64 bit, it works for me
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the Minion troubleshoot forum at www.esoui.com tells you to install the 32bit version as well.
    Sometimes there are many addon updates at the same time so the website www.esoui.com and Minion (relies on the same website) get slow for some time. But this mostly happens after major patches (chapters, DLCs).