Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

QUEST: The Sweetroll Killer - Where & How?

leothedino
leothedino
✭✭✭✭
Very simple guys, but it's frustrating me to no end. I can't find the letter/note to start this quest. Apparently it's in Kvatch, near the stables, but I have searched (literally) for hours. Anybody know its exact location so I can get started on this? All the help is appreciated, thank you.
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done all other quests in gold coast? Its required.
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, it has to be done last? - That explains alot...
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    No there is a side quest with the EP npc assassin that starts at the moat side door when you complete it you will meet her at the inn to complete the quest and as you come out the note will be posted at the stable was around level 5or 6 db when I did this
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help :smile:
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome
  • Maximo3rdb14_ESO
    No there is a side quest with the EP npc assassin that starts at the moat side door when you complete it you will meet her at the inn to complete the quest and as you come out the note will be posted at the stable was around level 5or 6 db when I did this

What if you've done that quest but the note still isn't there at the stable?
    PS4 User.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry haven't been on in a while just saw your post. Have you done the db quest that takes you in the moat door yet,this is a mission from the speaker you may have to have completed this one first? Best guess I have did those pretty much in this order the speakers mission then after finish was in kvetch and noticed quest arrow for the npc assassin mission when I met here to complete at the inn as I left noticed the quest arrow and it took me to the note on the stable.one other thing under the achievements there is one for doing quests with npc's you have interacted with before two are involved in this quest you may have to have done both of there side quests before it will give you the sweet roll quest.
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Not to necro your thread, but OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING HOW TO START THIS CHAIN! I've been looking all over for Naryu, and was starting to sound like Stuga to the NPCs...
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the prerequisite quests, you need to finish a questline first: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Sweetroll_Killer
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr