The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vateshran Hollows Scattered Spirits Achievement

rs56369
rs56369
Soul Shriven
I've done several runs through Vateshran Hollows trying to find all 5 Remnants in each portal area in order to get the Scattered Spirits achievement (I'm farming for the Void Pitch dye), but so far I have never been able to find more than 4 in a single run in each portal. Sometimes I only find 1 or 2 despite scouring the areas very thoroughly. My question is: is it possible for less than 5 remnants to actually spawn after finding the appropriate Essence orb in each area, thus making the Scattered Spirits achievement impossible to complete until the Arena resets?

Best Answer

• Tiphis
    Tiphis
    ✭✭✭✭
    No you need to find the 5 associated orbs in the same run. They are pretty loud so if you are searching for them you should find them. The orbs are in the zone where the main orb spawned. You can find some guides online that may help.
    Answer ✓