The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Storage Chest, Oaken... 60 slots?

Hamfast
Hamfast
✭✭✭✭
Ok, I have asked and I may be the only one... or there is another issue I don't know about...

mladla0es0qu.png
My Storage Chest, Oaken....

zsaq77ct8rkm.jpg
My Empty Storage Chest, Oaken... please note it shows 1 item in the chest (1/60)

b69vrkig7qr4.jpg
I put 1 item in the chest, please note it now shows 2/60 items

Is there a way to hide items in a chest or do I need to return this one and get one that has all 60 slots open?

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried filling it up?

First thought is maybe an addon causing the display to be incorrect, but some weird stuff was going on right before they took the server down today if you're PC/NA.
    PC NA
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been going on with this chest for a while, I had it full of master writs just yesterday and I counted 59 in the chest...

I had not thought of it being an addon as I have all 8 chests and this is the only one with the phantom item, next time I get on I will shut down all my addons and see if the chest is still empty... Thank you for the idea
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ac PC/NA is not up, I went to the PTS, the same Storage Chest, Oaken, with no addons and after I took the 59 Master Writs out:
    r3hzdqd18t4q.jpg

See, still 1 item counted with nothing showing in the chest.