The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crypt of heart 1 dungeon boss didn't drop [Thirsting girdle] scrying lead. Why

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Crypt of heart 1 dungeon boss didn't drop [Thirsting girdle] scrying lead. Why?

Today I slayed every boss of Crypt of heart #1 by solo. But non of boss enemy didn't drop scrying lead.
https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Crypt+of+Hearts

Why?

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it a guaranteed drop? Many leads I have gotten did not come on the first attempt.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drops from the last boss only amd like all leads isn't guaranteed. Might drop on the 1st run, might drop on the 100th run, you will just have to keep running the dungeon until it drops I'm afraid
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Is it a guaranteed drop? Many leads I have gotten did not come on the first attempt.
    hafgood wrote: »
    Drops from the last boss only amd like all leads isn't guaranteed. Might drop on the 1st run, might drop on the 100th run, you will just have to keep running the dungeon until it drops I'm afraid

Today I got mythic gear gold scrying lead at the Wrothgar public dungeon by second attempt.
    Yesterday, I also got other mythic gear gold scrying lead from world boss by first attempt.

I thought probability of mythic lead dropping rate from slaying boss is not so rare.
    But, looks like I'm wrong. Just I was very lucky at that timing.

Crypt of heart#1 boss is very easy for me now. But....I don't want to slay boss so many times.
    100 times? OMG! It's a disgusting job. :s

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Today I got mythic gear gold scrying lead at the Wrothgar public dungeon by second attempt.
    Yesterday, I also got other mythic gear gold scrying lead from world boss by first attempt.

I thought probability of mythic lead dropping rate from slaying boss is not so rare.

Crypt of heart#1 boss is very easy for me now. But....I don't want to slay boss so many times.

LOL. Wait until you farm the Darkshade dungeons for the wolf mount.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean, ebon dwemer mechanical wolf mount right?
    Oh god...I don't want to touch that thing now. :s I'm tired of mythic lead farming.

2023/12/21
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You mean, ebon dwemer mechanical wolf mount right?
    Oh god...I don't want to touch that thing now. :s I'm tired of mythic lead farming.

Yep. I will say, Its a cool mount that makes a great noise. But those leads from the Darkshade dungeons, and the leads you had to get from the delves in Craglorn were a super pain to farm. I probably ran Darkshade 1 over 30 times before ONE of the leads dropped. So when the second one dropped in Darkshades 2 during a subsequent vet pledge run I was shocked
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I get the lead I want on the first or second try. Sometimes the 6th, or the 20th, or after 2 straight days of farming Old Orsinium. It’s RNG.
    Edited by Reverb on April 27, 2021 6:50PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche