Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hunters Glade Ideas

Mionikoi
Mionikoi
✭✭
Anyone ever seen that one movie with that famous actor with the 80s hair due and was the king of goblins in a maze that breaks reality? I want to do something like that. I can't wait until Hunter's Glade is back on the crown market.... Then again... I guess I can start collecting building material and make plans to rival the zaininess of a certain mad god.

If anyone has any ideas, please share! : D
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mionikoi wrote: »
    Anyone ever seen that one movie with that famous actor with the 80s hair due and was the king of goblins in a maze that breaks reality? I want to do something like that. I can't wait until Hunter's Glade is back on the crown market.... Then again... I guess I can start collecting building material and make plans to rival the zaininess of a certain mad god.

im building pyramids on mine
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is by pc/na @ Arionne26 — you may find some inspirations there ♡

zfcta12c45le.png

discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • Mionikoi
    Mionikoi
    ✭✭
    airie wrote: »
    this is by pc/na @ Arionne26 — you may find some inspirations there ♡

zfcta12c45le.png

Neato.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you talking about Labyrinth? Great movie! I love to see what you come up with from that inspiration! :smiley:
  • Mionikoi
    Mionikoi
    ✭✭

Are you talking about Labyrinth? Great movie! I love to see what you come up with from that inspiration! :smiley:

Partly based from the movie, partly based off of Greek mythology with a werewolf twist... Because, Hercine.
    Edited by Mionikoi on April 26, 2021 8:17PM