Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

devs are you listening?

JadeStone1
JadeStone1
✭✭
can we please get a server lag fix? in pvp its so hard to cast abilities, i sometimes get stuck doing a heavy attack. i also cant seem to get all my abilities off when i want to, too much lag the game cant keep up.
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why at this point they don't reverse the stadia patch and to make calculation client side again
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ocelot9x wrote: »
    I don't get why at this point they don't reverse the stadia patch and to make calculation client side again

Because any cliend-side calculations lead to hackers bypassing the defences.
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    JadeStone1 wrote: »
    can we please get a server lag fix? in pvp its so hard to cast abilities, i sometimes get stuck doing a heavy attack. i also cant seem to get all my abilities off when i want to, too much lag the game cant keep up.

They only listen if someone reports something they were offended by....

....or if a crown store furnishing is glitched!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    Ocelot9x wrote: »

Because any cliend-side calculations lead to hackers bypassing the defences.

Yep, since that's why everything got moved server-side in the first place. Cheat Engine and Meteor spam.

People. We're why we can't have nice things.