The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[grace of gloom set] VS [eternal vigor set]

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
[grace of gloom set] VS [eternal vigor set]

--> Which is better gear for solo surviving ?

I tested "eternal vigor set" at the WB hunting party of the Rift area.
It has great recovery function of stamina magika and health. But according to
my test at the WB, not so reliable than "grace of gloom set".
(*all eternal vigor is purple quality)

I tested [grace of gloom] at the both Summerset and West-Skyrim WB and West-Skyrim ritual site.
I think it better than any other set I've ever tested.

ps. "Minotaur set" is terrible. It has funny function, but useless.
I regret to spend lots of tempering alloy for that thing.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeching Plate. I tried Grace of Gloom, and didn’t get much from it. Leeching does light damage, and can provide a lot of passive healing constantly. If you are a light or medium wearer, get jewelry and your choice of weapons.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gundug wrote: »
    Leeching Plate. I tried Grace of Gloom, and didn’t get much from it. Leeching does light damage, and can provide a lot of passive healing constantly. If you are a light or medium wearer, get jewelry and your choice of weapons.

There're lot of interesting gear and "mythic item scry lead"
    harvesting location in the Imperial city. But it's also PVP area,
    it means dangerous. Can you recommend best and easiest way
    to get there? I think "solo" doesn't work those kind of place.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeching Plate drops from Imperial City Prison, which is a dungeon. It's not from the PvP area called Imperial City.

If you want a really similar set that is easier to get, try Bahraha's Curse, which drops from bosses and delves and quests in Hew's Bane:
    2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina, Reduces your damage taken from environmental traps by 40%.
    5 items: When you deal damage, you have a 25% chance to create desecrated ground for 5 seconds, which reduces the Movement Speed of enemies within 3.5 meters by 60%, damages them for 960 Magic Damage every 1 second, and heals you for 100% of the damage done. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

If you find that Grace of Gloom is working better for you, stick with it. Eternal Vigor is good depending on how much recovery you need and how you play. Grace of Gloom also looks way cooler : p
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeching Plate drops from Imperial City Prison, which is a dungeon. It's not from the PvP area called Imperial City.

If you want a really similar set that is easier to get, try Bahraha's Curse, which drops from bosses and delves and quests in Hew's Bane:
    2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina, Reduces your damage taken from environmental traps by 40%.
    5 items: When you deal damage, you have a 25% chance to create desecrated ground for 5 seconds, which reduces the Movement Speed of enemies within 3.5 meters by 60%, damages them for 960 Magic Damage every 1 second, and heals you for 100% of the damage done. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

If you find that Grace of Gloom is working better for you, stick with it. Eternal Vigor is good depending on how much recovery you need and how you play. Grace of Gloom also looks way cooler : p

Thanks for your good information.

2023/12/21
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are solo stamina build, then Essence Thief is hands down best set for such build (imho that is).

https://eso-sets.com/set/essence-thief
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) Dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack draws essence from the enemy that pools near them for 5 seconds. Drawing from the pool heals you for 4356 Health, restores 4356 Stamina, and increases your damage done by 10% for 10 seconds. A pool can only be created once every 10 seconds.

It heals, gives sustain and boosts dmg. The "catch" is that you need to move strategically & keep collecting essence every 10 seconds to have the benefit. But with practise, you can get 100% uptime. ;)
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are solo stamina build, then Essence Thief is hands down best set for such build (imho that is).

https://eso-sets.com/set/essence-thief
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) Dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack draws essence from the enemy that pools near them for 5 seconds. Drawing from the pool heals you for 4356 Health, restores 4356 Stamina, and increases your damage done by 10% for 10 seconds. A pool can only be created once every 10 seconds.

It heals, gives sustain and boosts dmg. The "catch" is that you need to move strategically & keep collecting essence every 10 seconds to have the benefit. But with practise, you can get 100% uptime. ;)

Thanks very much!

2023/12/21