The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Houseguest request!

ganj1234
ganj1234
✭✭✭
I was doing surveys and I stumbled upon a great little quest with a goofy skeleton named Dringoth in the southwest region of grahtwood (i love when npcs approach me like this, it's so immersive so kudos). He's makin me laugh and all I can think is how I would love to have this blue-eyed skeleton chattering away in my house.
@x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    ganj1234 wrote: »
    I was doing surveys and I stumbled upon a great little quest with a goofy skeleton named Dringoth in the southwest region of grahtwood (i love when npcs approach me like this, it's so immersive so kudos). He's makin me laugh and all I can think is how I would love to have this blue-eyed skeleton chattering away in my house.

aztvf5vawlkp.png
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be awesome 😎