The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dringoth mini pet?

Swooshter
Swooshter
Soul Shriven
Please give us a Dringoth mini pet that will make comments while we quest and adventure.

For anyone that has done this quest, you know what I am talking about.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would imagine that it would grow boring over time. I remember i played an mmo aika online, it was cute having your little companion speak her mind for a while. BUT then came the moment where i wanted to throw her off a cliff like i have done to countless pawns on dragons dogma for not shutting up.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • parangea
    parangea
    ✭✭
    Dringoth is my favorite NPC so far, by far!

But i have to agree with jircris11. I remember taking cycero with me in skyrim, once. ONCE!
    -The herd shall bleed to feed their masters, House Nyssara shall reign supreme-
    ~For the Dread Father and the Night Mother~
    Dunmer Vampire Sorcerer. Aldmeri Dominion
  • SnidgetAsphodel
    SnidgetAsphodel
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't mind it at all. Maybe it would get tiresome after a bit. But then I can just put him away for a while. Would still be epic though.

Dringoth and Razum-dar are my favorite NPCs thus far. I love them!
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Dringoth for Emperor 2E 516
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    7 years later an i have finally stumbled upon this quest. houseguest, pet, companion, memento -- something! this is a top tier npc and i never want him to go away lol
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire