The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Magicka Flood passive not working

iantnotes
iantnotes
Soul Shriven
Magicka flood passive isn't working at all, at least with leeching strikes. Can you guys confirm this with the magicka morph/other siphoning abilities please?
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It hasn't worked in like 2 years.

Same with the mage guild passive. That's bugged too. Mag sorc with no mage guild skills or skills that boost Max mag, with only meteor on front bar, has more Max mag on back bar.

It gives you the Max mag on the opposite bar. At least on Xbox it does.

So for a Stam NB it's super annoying. Mag blade not as much as you often have a skill on both bars.

But on stamblade, in PvP for instance, leeching is more of a backbar skill. Usually, your magica skills are backbar too, like cloak and shadow image. So a bigger mag pool would be nice.

So having the extra mag on front bar is utterly useless.
    Options
  • iantnotes
    iantnotes
    Soul Shriven
    I tried it on both bars, on PC it just doesn't work unfortunately
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    iantnotes wrote: »
    I tried it on both bars, on PC it just doesn't work unfortunately

Ah right.

I play Xbox.

Either way, the way it works on Xbox doesn't really help anyway lol. It's still broken and not what doing what it's supposed to.
    Options