Maintenance for the week of May 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Blackest Sacrament Achievement Guide

varndsen
varndsen
Soul Shriven
My first guide to an achievement! I found a lot of people had questions/confusion around this achievement so I decided to investigate because I couldn't readily find answers online. It took me about 2 months using 4 different characters going every day at different times...luckily the quest itself only takes about 5-6 minutes once you know the maps inside and out!

The crazy thing about this daily quest is that it has 2 different rotations -- a "morning" rotation, and an "evening" rotation. Also, the primary and secondary target rotations are offset (one of them is 21 targets long, the other is 9 targets long but each target is one of two possibilities for a total of 18 options).

So! Here's my guide, which has schedules for primary targets and secondary targets, as well as all target locations. Hope you find it useful: http://www.typewriterstudio.com/eso-blackest-sacrament/
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    I've always killed the targets with the Blade of Woe (with or without poison, depending if they ask for it) and yet, today for the first time killing my secondary target, Herminius Andus, did not cross his name out in the achievement. Really weird.
    Kind of annoying too, I only had 4 names left and I could've crossed out 2 with today's quest but nope. He's gonna come up as a primary in a few days but still...
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • varndsen
    varndsen
    Soul Shriven
    I have only done the "2-for-1" in this daily quest twice, on two different characters, and it worked for me, but I have heard from others that it sometimes bugs out. That's definitely frustrating, but some solace that he is the primary target in a few days :smile: