Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Have werewolves been ruining your battleground experience recently?

Ae'ron
Ae'ron
✭✭✭
Recently mobs of werewolves and their untargetable wolves have made some matches beyond frustrating. At times entire groups of them just ruin queues for hours. Their burst dmg will kill players with health under a certain amount and their wolves will chase you across the map but can’t be killed (or at least I can’t target them).

Are you experiencing this?

Have werewolves been ruining your battleground experience recently? 39 votes

No. Werewolves are fine.
56%
MurderMostFoulimokie2609SkoomahJeremyGoregrinderZer0_CooLSanctum74meekmikoTommy_The_GunFirstmepKurtAngle2Mariusghost84WolfyRapsHenryOGketsparrowhawkpropertyOfUndefinedbuzzclopsNWahFhritzIriidius 22 votes
Yes but just a bit
17%
milesrodneymcneely2_ESOGrebcolStarOfElyonAraneae6537LMarshall910ThePianistIAmIcehouse 7 votes
I haven’t noticed any changes
7%
WaffennachtEzorusspotzhopz 3 votes
By Auriel yes! Please nerf them into oblivion.
12%
Rhaegar75AntonShanAe'ronHalfRain216originalchaoslord 5 votes
Tbh I just want CP battlegrounds to deal with these issues.
5%
Xargas13Wyrd88 2 votes
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. Werewolves are fine.
    Pc EU, very few werevolves out there, and the recent nerfs to their survivability as well as alessian nerf shows.
    They're much easier to take down now, I've seen a few ppl build for more dmg on werevolves as well.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Werewolves are fine.
    They got noticeably less tankier with the latest update. And i don't seem to get much damage from them either. The only anoying thing about WW is their howling.

There's much worse things in BGs than a WW...
    Edited by Zer0_CooL on April 14, 2021 8:18AM
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    No. Werewolves are fine.
    Werewolf already received a big nerf. 10k resistance lost is a 30% dmg increase(if werewolf had 40k resistance before and has 30k now and you have 7k penetration). It was already carried by crimson twilight and alessia in u27 and u28, now it is not really worth using anymore.
    But probably you should take away all their passives so they have the same strength as a one bar stam dk with critical rush, venom claw, venom odem, dizzy swing and green dragonblood without ulti.
    At least werewolfes dont have Zaan and Vateshraan destro. Tanks with Crimson, Zaan and Vateshraan destro are a worse problem.
    If i fight an enemy werewolf i keep vigor up, heavy attack him and run circles around him.
    The main reason I die in a fight with a werewolf is that another player with vateshraan destro and zaan comes and forces me to run out of its range while werewolf follows me and hits me in the bag.
    I prefer fighting Werewolfes to many of the other broken builds.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Werewolves are fine.
    The only saving grace and what makes WW playable in Cyro is no proc sets. But even now you have to build more tanky spec to compensate nerfed dmg mitigation, horribly bad mobility (no cc immunity tool, so you are perma - snared) and expensive heals.

Once dmg dealing sets will be back, poison aoe dots with brutality ring will make wolfs unplayable...
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Werewolves are fine.
    They can still be very tanky, but they can't simultaneously put out a lot of damage. The nerfs didn't make them useless. Instead, they seemed to have appropriately brought them down to earth.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Werewolves are fine.
    Ae'ron wrote: »
    Recently mobs of werewolves and their untargetable wolves have made some matches beyond frustrating. At times entire groups of them just ruin queues for hours. Their burst dmg will kill players with health under a certain amount and their wolves will chase you across the map but can’t be killed (or at least I can’t target them).

Are you experiencing this?

Not me. I've always thought werewolves were exaggerated.

It's the people running around deleting everyone in microseconds with their proc combos of doom that's ruining my battleground experience.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes but just a bit
    Not as much as stamdens and necros lately.