The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Request]Notes & Reminders

DragonMother
DragonMother
✭✭✭
I was wondering if there is a possible way to create a note saving mod with a reminder highlight upon login.

I've found myself in need of such a thing to remember to find and give my ww bite to certain people that have requested it, and am working towards leveling to exchange the bite at no cost.

However because I run a guild, and have several alts on the side, I tend to get distracted rather quickly from the leveling task at hand. Is there an addon developer that might be able to fill this need for reminders and notes? Nothing super fancy, just a simple small thing to ping a reminder on login, and to list names of the people I need to give my bite to.
Demi, Adult female, Guild leader, Roleplayer & TES enthusiast
I trust my instincts, more than I trust other peoples opinions.
Four years, and still present. Sanguine still lives.