The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skill-Excecution-Performance IC and Cyro

Komputerheld
Komputerheld
✭✭✭
After proc-sets aren´t working in cyro anymore, I had a lot of hope that my slow skill-performance in Cyro would do better. But it won´t. In IC, where my caalurions legacy-mag blade and Stamnecro works still smooth and fast, my mag sorc or mag-DK in cyro are frustrating slow. Barswaps take forever, some skills are excecuted only with huge delay - if I live that long. On the other hand, there are some players, that don´t have those problems - or it simply seems that way.
I´m just wondering, whether only some players (like me) are still affected with slow skill-excecution in cryo or if it´s a common problem and some players are simply better in forecasting their skills?
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, I get a ton of skill and barswap delay, both environments
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • wildbear247
    wildbear247
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm skill lag in Cyro. I was soloing yesterday away from big groups & would get goofy lag just taking a resource. Some days are better than others. It's a bummer, coming back to the game after a long break and I really like the changes to the core game...but Cyrodiil is my favorite part of the game and the performance I've seen over the past two weeks is making me contemplate another break.
    PC NA
    The Ironwood Clan (all DC): Karbal Ironwood (Stamblade, PvP); Galtan Ironwood (Magblade, crafter, PvE, some PvP)

MY #1 ESO REQUEST: An overhauled way in which ZOS gathers, assesses, responds to, and incorporates player feedback on the current and future state of the game.
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, thank you all, at least I´m not the only one. - As already written before, in IC I don´t have those lags as in cyro.
    But it´s also sad, because I would really like to fight in and against bigger groups...
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was getting a ton of skill delay even in BGs last night too. No luck getting Vigors or RATs off when stuck in stupid.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB