The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crate availability

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
When the Wild Crates come on will the Ayleid Crates go away?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When old crates come back, I have never seen them interfere with the current season. They just exist side by side for a couple weeks. The only thing that would make Ayleid crates go away is a new season of never-before-seen crates, not old crates making a brief return.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    When old crates come back, I have never seen them interfere with the current season. They just exist side by side for a couple weeks. The only thing that would make Ayleid crates go away is a new season of never-before-seen crates, not old crates making a brief return.

Thank you. Do you know when the next season starts?

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Crate seasons go for about 13-14 weeks, so Ayleid will be replaced by Iron Atro crates in June.

There will likely be a datamine tomorrow with some of the stuff expected in those crates.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

One thing to keep an eye on is sales. When the crate season is nearing an end, the crates usually go on sale for a week or so before the next season starts. There will always be a website article about the change of crate seasons, but it is rarely titled: "Be Ready! End of Crate Season!" It is a generic monthly article about what is coming and going from the crown store. So if you miss that article, the crate sale in game can be another warning.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

One thing to keep an eye on is sales. When the crate season is nearing an end, the crates usually go on sale for a week or so before the next season starts. There will always be a website article about the change of crate seasons, but it is rarely titled: "Be Ready! End of Crate Season!" It is a generic monthly article about what is coming and going from the crown store. So if you miss that article, the crate sale in game can be another warning.

I got that email this month. Also because I'm so new and aren't sure if there is a schedule as to when they change things I pretty much look through the store every day. It's kind of an obsession. :)
  • FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wild Hunt Crates are scheduled to arrive on the 22nd to May 6th, so in 3 days. You can find that information and more Here