Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Trait Achievements

Milli_Rabbit
Milli_Rabbit
✭✭✭
Hi ZOS,
As someone trying to organize a large guild, one of the problems we run into is classifying crafters. We consider someone a guild crafter if they have researched 6 traits of every item piece. We consider them a master guild crafter if they have researched 9 traits. However, the method of verifying these numbers is tedious. We need screenshots from the player. I think what would help is having crafting achievements they can link that demonstrate a number of traits learned. This could be organized by crafting skill and/or all items types. Can you add this in future updates?

Thank you!
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Having them link their achievements in chat is tedious? https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting_Achievements
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Title of Grand Master Crafter should suffice.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grand Master Crafter also requires knowing 50 full motif sets and doing 100 master writs, among other things, so it is much more restrictive and takes much longer to get than just traits.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Having them link their achievements in chat is tedious? https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting_Achievements
    The trait achievements only require you to learn that trait a single time on any given item.

There's no achievement for research completion of even one item, let alone all of them. If you're willing to learn 50 motifs on a crafter with minimal research, you can get grand master crafter knowing no more than one trait on any armor or weapon (you would have to get at least 5 on one Jewelry item, though).
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I was missing that title, one thing kept me from getting it... Nirnroot and the Uncertainty trait. Still not going to use it, don't want random people asking for stuff.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL I was missing that title, one thing kept me from getting it... Nirnroot and the Uncertainty trait. Still not going to use it, don't want random people asking for stuff.

Yeah, that’s why I don’t use that title. I already have people whisper me while at the crafting tables wanting stuff.

The time, effort, and gold put into that title is not appreciated by everyone wanting full sets of cp160 gear at purple quality for nearly free.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Ard01
    Ard01
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, that’s why I don’t use that title. I already have people whisper me while at the crafting tables wanting stuff.

The time, effort, and gold put into that title is not appreciated by everyone wanting full sets of cp160 gear at purple quality for nearly free.

QFT.

I hide I am a Master Crafter now with all motifs and recipes. All it does is cause me grief, seems most in the game just want you to work for free, and sometimes even worse just make their gear and expect you to pay for all the mats as well.

it actually shocking how many people expect you to stop your gameplay and just craft/pay to help them with gear they want to be crafted.
    Edited by Ard01 on April 19, 2021 12:14PM